Temporary Tina, FF6 Forever Rachel Remix WIP

Big departure from the other WIPs I've heard from you stylistically.

1:09 the descending chromatic line doesn't work for me since we've had so much stuff within the key up to that point.  To suddenly have the chromaticism it stands out too much.  If you were to prepare it by having other stuff from outside the key or chromatic lines prior it would lessen the impact.

The crescendo of the tremolo strings to start sounds very nice.  I like the short vocal phrase included right before we get the flute 0:15-0:22, it would be cool if you could expand on that some more.

At 0:32 the new section starts, and it feels like an abrupt cut in the audio from the section prior.  Maybe there's no reverb tail carrying over or just a note that's truncated when it should be ringing out and then playing a decrescendo?  See if there's a way to smooth out that transition.

All of the parts, especially the solo flute need humanization.  After 1:01 using the articulations with staccato notes helps the realism a little bit, but still it's very stilted and doesn't move like a human would.  Velocity and dynamics in that part are what stand out as needing growth and change.  I totally understand if you're still just in the writing phase and haven't got to that yet :)

0:32-0:58 pay close attention to the flute phrasing here.  A real performer would yell at you for not giving any spots to breathe!  Exaggerating the end of phrases with a spot of silence from the flute can allow the sequencing to sound more real.  If you also add tempo reduction (ritard) at the end of the phrase it can also help with drama and a human feel as well.

Arrangement has a solid start, and I'm not sure where you're going next.  Devil will be in the details of getting this to sound real.  Good luck :)