Chrono Trigger - Corridors of Time (EchoGhost Remix) Remastered

It's been a long time since I've been on the site or forum but I thought I would drop in, listen to a few songs, and drop a track. Hopefully get some feedback lol. 

This is a very tentative rough draft. Not sure if the length is good, or if I should make it longer. It feels right, but I didn't know what to do at the end lol. I did a corridors mix like four or five years ago, which also the time I was just starting to produce so I wanted to give it a rerun and give it the love it deserves. I love Chrono Trigger and the music. It's heavily inspired the way I make music.  Lemme know what you think. (Yes I need to kill that 808 in the beginning, oops lol) Thanks for the listen. 

Corridors of Time (EchoGhost Remix) Remastered

I have some other game mixes on my soundcloud if you wanna take a gander. 

EchoGhost Soundcloud

0:59 - The melody from the original comes in and I think it is the same sample as the game.  If you're planning on submitting that, you're gonna need to change to a different sample or instrument, because that's directly from the original game just sped up some.  That also applies to the other ones you used later on as well.  https://ocremix.org/info/Submission_Standards_and_Instructions See section 4 and 5 of the standards for more details.  

The drums are very static the whole way through and could use variation to make them more interesting and keep the track moving.  The track could also really use more dynamic changes, you give a textural change, but the dynamics stay mostly the same.

Fade-out ending after 4 minutes doesn't feel good either.  A more definitive ending would be ideal.

I'd like to point out 2:28-2:57 because you start introducing your own flavors and ideas to the track, that's the thing you wanna be doing!  Add more to it like that!