some koji kondo!

so i've been back to northern italy for 3 weeks, and these two bits are about as much as i've been able to cook up here regarding remixes. (feeling pretty lethargic here lol)

it's not so much, but i did finally incorporate my hardware synths into something. i've had these for years and never used em much. a behringer deep mind 6, microfreak and behringer WASP. all three in use in the zelda bit, only the DM6 in the SMW credits theme.

hey i know it's not much. but maybe someone digs the kondage.

tomorrow i'll be off to berlin, and chill there a few months. my 2nd netbook is waiting there, and i hope to get some more musicking done (more than here anyway)

so i'll have like an axis of evil of studios. southern italy/northern italy/berlin. sounds about right. the CPU power is in the south, the hardware stuff is in the center, and...i'll see what the berlin studio is gonna be.

probably only 15 year old plugins and shabby soundfontz!! stay tuned lol

On 6/9/2024 at 8:50 AM, DJ Que said:

If only the first song were in the original Link to The Past!

Very nice sounding. Sounds like you slapped some funk into that one.

Thanks! Yeah a bit of funk. It needs a lot moar :)

As i Said i couldnt get shit done in my old Place. But enough to remind myself that dark world could be a killer funk piece. Actually tried For an orchestral/funk hybrid 10 years ago...i think i even posted It Here.

JEez, 2014 Is a decade ago! Inconceivable!

On 6/12/2024 at 7:55 PM, Red Shadow said:

really digging when the toms pick up in the first track. and that brass sample! i got a soft spot for em

maybe the restricted tools at the berlin studio can help inspire you by being creative and working around your limitations!

You got It! Exactly.

There's such good Plugin stuff from 15 years back, Just gotta make them Shine.

And Samples don't rly age...Just gotta use the good soundfonts and, again, Mix em Till they sparkl ;)

The Brass Is WIVI and that's really cool Age old physical modelling actually. Runs fine on any netbook today. You gotta do lots of velocity and modwheel microsequencing, but then It Sounds good and different. Glad you Like!