Pokémon Mix

BonzaiRob

Many have tried, all have failed, yadda yadda yadda. Anyway, I posted this a few months back and the topic's been pruned.. I've made some progress. Some. Can anyone give me some pointers for this? (The crowd might seem over the top but last time I posted the general consensus was that the crowd version was better).

http://ptreasures.net/xfiles/bonzairob/Gym-OCR.mp3

(It's designed to be played loud, by the way)

I can see I'll get a lot of you guys saying the explosions are over the top too...

IMO, the biggest issue here is balance. A lot of it just sounds like white noise. Everything else seems to be drowned out.

Also, it's too unoriginal. I don't hear anything that's not from the original song.

Add some variation and originality, balance out the song, take out a lot of the noise, and lower the overall volume and this MIGHT have a chance at making it.

Honestly, I wouldn't know exactly what it'll take to make it, but I'm pretty sure that if you submit that as is, those are the main points the judges will make (if it even makes it to the judges).

Don't mean to sound too harsh, but it'll help in the long run.