Live A Live - Fine Weather Today

NegaNova

Live A Live is a japanese released Super Nintendo game, however there are english copies of it out there on the internet for emulation, etc.

'Fine Weather Today' is a cheerful arrangement set for the Caveman Protagonist named Pogo. I've always checked the internet for different arrangements for the piece but it's quite difficult to find.

The only sample I could get was at: http://gamesounds.holycrap.org/music/snes/midi/l/liveweat.mid

It's not the best though.

I played that game, and Pogo's chapter was the first chapter I got to play. Surprisingly enough, this track was among what I feel is the easiest to make interpretations of.

I'm not saying that I might though, but I think it's a fun source that practically anyone can tustle with. If I have time before my Uni studies are over for good I might do that.

Question though. Does anybody know if this game was ever released in North America? I don't remember ever hearing of it until I found an emulation of it.

It never did get a release in North America. All that came on the English side was a translation from Gideon Zhi and a bunch of translators.

• 3 weeks later...