*NO* Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess 'Water from the Zoras'

Liontamer

Remixer name: Lob

Email: robinwesterlund@hotmail.com

Userid: I don't know where to find my userid. Anyway, my username is Lobpro

Name of Game remixed: Zelda: Twilight Princess

Song remixed: Serenade of Water (I call my remix Water from the Zoras, though)

Comments: First off, I like piano arrangements. I tried with a piano only at first, but I felt like there was something missing. Then I listened to a remix from Wintermute which I really really liked. So if you've listened to Wintermute's Lullaby Proximitus, you might notice where I got inspiration from on the last part of the song. :)

--------------------------------------------------

Hate these Twilight Princess submissions right now. No way to readily get a copy of the source material yet, so assessing the arrangement vs. the source is impossible. Tried to compare it to "Serenade of Water" (long version, "Water Temple") from Ocarina of Time, but it doesn't seem to be related. Wouldn't know for sure. /shrugs

LIGHTNING ROUND

*Piano is rigidly sequenced and thereby doesn't flow well

*Textures are generally spartan, despite the effects in play

*The beats brought in at 1:07 don't mesh well with the other sounds or drive the song forward in any way

*Arrangement meanders around until 1:49

*Volume starts fades up at 1:49, only to get ridiculously loud around 2:04 and switch to a poor monophonic synth lead at 2:11 that bled into the piano

*Track simply cuts off at 2:51; triple-checked it with the attached file AND the artist's SoundClick page, and the fault is his (a.k.a. wtf?)

NO

• 2 months later...

The solo piano arrangement is very very stiff indeed, and there are parts where the left and right handed parts (which sound as if they were separately sequenced) clash, making it sound very unnatural indeed. The piano sound isn't a good one, despite the strings/pads underlying them. The beats make things sound even more stiff. The ending also cuts off abruptly.

NO