Titan Quest

Bigfoot

Anyone play?

I made a thread about this a long time ago when a demo was out, and it seemed pretty cool. But it was only a demo, so.. anyone here play this? I loved Diablo II back in theday, so does this rank up along with DII?

It's only $20 now too, plus there's an expansion coming out as well.

Though certainly not at Diablo standards, I think TQ is a pretty good game. The vast number of different skills are genuinely powerful and can really give a unique flavor to your character. The game really makes your character seem significantly more powerful at every level. The problem is that all monsters level-up when you do, though different areas of the world map put level-caps on the monsters within them. Graphics in outdoor scenes are beautiful though the tiled dungeons can get boring fast. Luckily, most combat happens outside.

The biggest gripes would be the lack of a vault to store items, coupled with the massive tidalwave of items that monsters drop. Another would be the lack of decent quests and it sounds like the same guy does the voice work for 3/4 of all the NPC characters. All-in-all though, the grass is nice n' wavy the water looks very moist, the monsters die real good and I always say, "Hell yeah!" when I level. Thumbs up!