Sonic 3 & Knuckles First Final Eggman

darkmelee

This is the first ever WIP designed to be an OC piece, and it's a shame my laptop doesn't have a "what U hear" option, because I'd really like to flesh this out with midi (like cymbals and such, even...some strings'd be nice...). But I can't really complain, because it's turning out nicely...I guess. If you're willing to delve into small amount of red tape involved involved (type the numbers, click, and wait 30 seconds), I'd appreciate some opinions on how it's going at this point. I just started on it yesterday, so it'll be a few more days before I 'finish' it. I have updated this link.

Your Download-Link:eggman robotix-repaired.mp3

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/129277/eggman-robotix-repaired-mp3.html

Holy shit! So many horribly wrong things going on here. First off, you don't have to keep everything at max volume...hurts to listen to this...

Second, there's nothing musical going on at all. The original song has a nice progression through it, and a simple melody that takes very well to arrangement. You failed to capitalize on what the original composers did to make the song enjoyable. You could have done so much with the bassline alone.

Sorry to say this man, but this song has no hope of ever not sucking. :(