Selling Waves Renn Maxx (unofficial)

I bought this VST/DX plugin suite for $450 about 2 years ago. Don't really use it much these days but the plugs are quite good. Includes Renaissance Bass, Compressor, EQ, Channel, Vox, Reverb, and De-Ess. Copy protection is hard drive OR dongle based (you choose). I'm willing to let it go for $300, as it currently sells for $450 still. No shipping as it is digital.

Here is the catch, this would be an unofficial transfer. Waves charges an exorbitant transfer fee of literally hundreds of dollars. This is total BS imo and I am not willing to pay it. The plugin can't be authorized to multiple users anyway, and it's not as if I'm trying to pirate it here (I wouldn't have bought it if that were the case - I could have just cracked it). So I don't feel obligated to pay the exorbitant fee. You will get my login info and you can change all the appropriate information to your own and then DL the plugins as you please.