Diablo II Featured on 1Up.com

Dyne

I was just browsing through some e-mail before taking off for the evening, when I noticed the newsletter from 1up.com. So, I figured I'd share it. Here's a link. nice to know D2 is still alive and kicking. Now...if only there'd be a World of Diablo, I might actually live my virtual life playing in the on-line dreamland.

When Diablo 3 finally comes out, I'll be dead to the world for at least 6 months, I know it. I still get the urge to play D2 from time to time, but I managed to have TWO sets of game CDs destroyed. I took that as a sign from god to stop playing. But I've mucked around with some single player mods and open battle.net since. Anyone have any favorite D2 mods?

I remember hearing a rumor about Diablo 3. Is it for real?

I played Diablo 2 back in the day like people play WoW today. My friends would make fun of me and call me a vampire because I only came outside at night, lol. Good times..

If they made a Diablo 3 and kept the same old style of a Diablo game with today's graphics and not change it into an FPS or MMO, I'd be all over that.