Beaten Bishop trax

So I'm working on an album for my sideproject, Beaten Bishop (a spinoff of DP), and I'd like to get some feedback on some of the tracks if possible. I'll try to keep this first post updated with additions and changes and stuff.

Here are the tracks:

Left Handed Crayons (updated)

While You're Attic (new)

Treedom

Scented Soap (there's a longer, non vocal version here)

Thanks much in advance!

Scented Soap:

Really excellent tone on that guitar! Also love the way the synth works with the mix. Do a DOD please??? Drumwork is tight. Could use some varying crash samples. Very catchy, but too short. Fade out? Suck a fatty.

Also, don't scent your balls, girls dig the musk.

(Vocal Preview):

Haha, stopit!

Treedom:

Ooh, this sounds rich! Nice texture. I don't like the drumkit, but that's just my taste. Not nearly as catchy as Scented Soap, but kinda melancholy and chill.

I'd actually like to hear a really overpowering lead synth instead of the current chiptunish one. Dunno, I imagine something with lots reverb, really distant.

Left Handed Crayons:

Way too long. wtf.

Just kidding. I like the arpeggio pulse in the background. Is that synth guitar mixed with real guitar? The plucked and strummed guitars sound weird together to mine ears. Another really sad one, I dig it. LENGTHENPLZ!

<3