Game intro - Entrada

Hi there.

I wrote this piece as a part of a soundtrack I'm going to write for a non-existent RPG.

It's music for the intro movie

Entrada

I'll discribe what story the song should tell:

King David comes in his throne room to welcom the knights of the oval table, that just came from war.

His counselor comes in with very bad news. The villain Victor is on the loose again.....and even worse he is after the princes.

Princes Chloe is taking a stroll at a lake somewhere in the kingdom.

"Hé, whats that....a music box?" Then she gets caught by Victor and they move of into the dark forrest that lies beyond........

Well that's more or less it. I could use some feedback on this, seeing that it is my first classical composition.

But apart from that I hope you enjoy listening to it.

Gr.,DarkM

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, if this is your first classical composition, I've got to say you've done a pretty nice job. If you got just a few nicer samples and (more importantly) applied some good reverb in there, this would actually sound really nice, I think. Definitely sounds a bit "dry" without reverb, though.

I actually really like your melodies and harmonies with different instruments. I can tell you put a lot of thought into it. My favorite section is the first whole part through about 2:00.

Nice job, and good luck with the others.