muahahaha

HoboKa

>:-), yes that's right folks - another nub in the field. And here's some brief, yet dreadfull mixes to hear/review. Enjoy.

BTW, I didn't rip any MIDIS, I tried to decipher the notes using only my ears and mouse (I don't even have a MIDI key board, or a full version of FL)

http://media.putfile.com/hosting-jenova ***NOTE: close at the 34th second or so, cuz I forgot to trim the file down

http://media.putfile.com/Death-even-try1

Hey man. I think you have some good ideas in your quick little samples there. You should go ahead and expand them out real deep-like and see what you come up with. I can probably only give you advice on the arrangement side of things. I don't really know about how to get realistic sounding samples. I can tell you one thing though, that acoustic guitar-esque thing in that one remix of yours does sound really strange. I hope you can become an OC Remixer too. ^_^

Hey man. I think you have some good ideas in your quick little samples there. You should go ahead and expand them out real deep-like and see what you come up with. I can probably only give you advice on the arrangement side of things. I don't really know about how to get realistic sounding samples. I can tell you one thing though, that acoustic guitar-esque thing in that one remix of yours does sound really strange. I hope you can become an OC Remixer too. ^_^

I hope so too, but read from the other post. I'll have to prostpone that remixing thing a bit later I'm 'fraid