Sonic Adventure 2 Battle - Shadow story songs

Sora3087

Stage: White Jungle - Rhythm and Balance

Boss: Biolizard - Supporting Me

Boss: Sonic/Shadow - For True Story

I went on a SA2B rampage last night seeing as the newer games have failed miserably(flames waiting to happen ^.^;), and while these are amazing songs to begin with I think the SA2B selection is a little empty and well the shadow songs are my favorite ones.

Thanks to anyone that picks up a remix on one of these songs. I look forward to seeing what people can cook up.

Stage: White Jungle - Rhythm and Balance

Boss: Biolizard - Supporting Me

Boss: Sonic/Shadow - For True Story

I went on a SA2B rampage last night seeing as the newer games have failed miserably(flames waiting to happen ^.^;), and while these are amazing songs to begin with I think the SA2B selection is a little empty and well the shadow songs are my favorite ones.

Thanks to anyone that picks up a remix on one of these songs. I look forward to seeing what people can cook up.

You know, those were a few of my faves as well. In fact, Shadow's, Knuckles', and Rouge's songs (those which aren't corny) hit the top spot for me. I hardly like any of Tails', while Sonic's/Eggman's songs are striaght.

Someone was once talking about an SA/SA2 soundtrack, which sounds like a good idea to me. I'd want to be a part of it too, but Idk b/c of so many limitations (no longer having my own PC, except for one that goes back to '98ish).