Back to the Final Fantasy

Moonlight Dreamers

Hello ReMixers, I may be new to these forums, but sure as hell not new to all the amazing ReMixes that you've all created. Anyways, I have a few requests that well takes us back to the lovely world of Final Fantasy. Quite frankly I can't get enough of what you've all created and I'd like to hear more.

Here's a short list of songs I'd like to hear ReMixed if possible. Thanks for all the hardcore ReMixing you've done <3 It's very much appreciated.

1. Aerith's Theme from Final Fantasy VII

Genre: Techno/Trance

Sidenote: It's an amazing piece of music that makes me horribly sad every time I hear it. Though to be honest I'd like to hear a version of this where I can dance to it and feel happy and energized. After all, Aerith was always happy even in death yeah?

2. Wutai Theme from Final Fantasy VII

Sidenote: I was listening to DJ Mystic's Heart of Asia song when I remembered the Wutai theme from FF7. It's really hard to come by a trance/techno song that has a definite culture of origin and when I do find something like Heart of Asia, it quite simply blows me away in amazement.

3. Cosmo Canyon Theme from Final Fantasy VII

Genre: Lyrical

Sidenote: This is actually a song that I would like to choreograph a modern dance to. It has a remarkable amount of soul and untamed spirit. Whenever I hear variations on this song I get an image of the Cosmo Candle and it feels as if I'm right there in front of it. Really quite an amazing song.

4. Suteki Da Ne from Final Fantasy X

Sidenote: Ok this one, like my request for Aerith's theme, falls under a rather experimental category. I want to hear a version of this song that doesn't make me think of Yuna the summoner, but rather Yuna the gunner. It'd be interesting to see a ReMix of an FFX theme turned FFX-2.

Again, Thank you talented ReMixers for all the songs you've created. They add not only an amazing piece of music into the world, but it adds an amazing amount of satisfaction to the already wonderful games.