Partly corrupted FLP

I have a big problem, I've made a beat for an artist, the beat was not done yet and now the FLP is corrupted, the online backup I had too.

The project opens fine, but the entire playlist is empty en al the vsti's and vst's are gone except Spectrasonics Trilogy, are there's left is are the drums and Trilogy.

And after some time when I hit play, FL7 freezes.

I reinstalled FL7 but no avail.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

I could upload the FLP if some wants to take a look at it.

• 2 months later...

I can check if the project file has an incorrect chunk size, but I doubt this is the case here -- well, who knows -- but I assume most plug-ins have their own internal data formats which add to the complexity in verifying the integrity of the data chunk, so, if the content has been otherwise corrupted I won't be of much help.

You may have a better chance if you sent the project file to Image-Line, as suggested by Legion303. Ask in the FL Studio forums.

I acually read that thread a while back(before I started this thread), but I couldn't understand a thing, but now it's starting to make a bit more sense, if I don't succeed I'll try in the FL forums.

I will post the FL here too if you want but I'm not at home now, so please let me know(but I'll certainly try myself first)

• 4 weeks later...