World of Warcraft Rewards Credit Card?!?!

Shadow Wolf

Ho-ly crap. Visa now has a WoW rewards card. a penny from every dollar in qualifying purchases goes towards your subscription fees for WoW. I never use cash. Everything I buy is on a card. This essentially means I will never pay to play World of WarCraft again. Hell yes.

The Link, for those that are interested.

I guess it's nice for people who are already dropping $1500 a month on their cards, or people who don't mind playing in random spurts whenever they manage to spend a total of $1500. If there were a way to use both points and cash to pay for game time, then hell, why not? But otherwise... nah.

OK, sorry, my math was a little off.I feel silly. :) But I do run enough cash through my credit card that I could easily get every third month free. I spend about 70-80 a week on gas alone. And actually, the APR isn't that bad. Depending on your current credit standing, anywhere from 9.99 to 13.99 if I remember rightly.

Just don't be like, "SWEET, IM ALMOST OUT OF GAS, TIME TO GO FILL UP! I THINK I'LL USE HIGH OCTANE THIS TIME!" :P lol

I have a Best Buy Reward Zone Mastercard, and damned if that thing makes you wanna spend cash just to get points.