Dubious Fudge (OC ReMix exclusive soundtrack) is released!

Show us what kind of games YOU have made, and THEN give comments like that, kthnxbai.

My name and photo is in the credits for MVP Baseball 2004. Not that one must be a designer or programmer to have an opinion. Heck, Liontamer couldn't really be a judge here if doing something was a prerequisite for having an opinion on it, and I don't think there's much question that he's a quality judge.

Well, the dude was a turd. And the game looked like it sucked before I even sent him any music. But it was crap that I sent him. crap that did not take hardly any time to make. crap that did not pass to the second stage of developement in my process of making music. So in the end it doesn't matter. I just cant stand people like that. I was just being nice. And he didn't give a shit. But I will continue helping when someone asks. Just not for him. You'd be suprised, but there are a few times where it becomes worth your while. But I never have and never will put a great deal of effort in a freebee.

Well, look at all the people that responded!

Sorry to cause a fuss here. I said that because i don't think you should call something "bad" just because you don't like it. Because if you are better, at least show the maturity to understand that not everybody might be as good.

Darkesword: I understand, but even if it is crap, i can't do any better. Crap or not, it's better then i could ever have made, so i defended it.

I'm not saying it is a bad game. I don't know. Haven't played it. However, I am saying that it looks and sounds like a game that I would not like to play. Therefore, in my opinion it looks like a bad game. Thats my opinion. Im sticking to it. I'd think the same of any other game that looked like that regardless of who made it. Its not about being mature. Its about being honest. Thats what I think. It looks like shit. It sounds like shit. And it probly smells like shit too.

Well, look at all the people that responded!

Sorry to cause a fuss here. I said that because i don't think you should call something "bad" just because you don't like it. Because if you are better, at least show the maturity to understand that not everybody might be as good.

Darkesword: I understand, but even if it is crap, i can't do any better. Crap or not, it's better then i could ever have made, so i defended it.