Proof that Timbaland ain't crap...

hseiken

There seems to be a strong Timbaland support base that he's a 'genius' producer...

Here, I've believe that I've just proved that to be nonsense.

I took an acapella and made it carry a simple loop I made in 45 minutes. I even added 'genius' by speeding up the acapella (cause that's something timbaland might get 'recognized' for, like no one's ever done it or something)...

At any rate, enjoy this wu tang mix made in 45 minutes...proof that Timbaland isn't a super producer, but merely super lazy.

http://pistonsource.iiichan.net/wutangllcoolj-1234567(hseikalandroughcut2).mp3

PS if there's any rappers out there that want to collab, I promise I'll spend more than 45 minutes working on the backing music to your spitting. :) I've always wanted to work with a rapper...if you like, please don't hesitate to message me.

Don't worry, I won't rip you off like Timbaland, nor anyone else for that matter...unless I get a big fat check like that stupid ass does.

At any rate, enjoy this wu tang mix made in 45 minutes...proof that Timbaland isn't a super producer, but merely super lazy.

I don't really like Timbo that much, but I can understand why he wouldn't want to waste alot of time working on just one beat. Hell, I'm pretty sure he has alot of people lined up, that want him to work for them. The way I see it, he is getting paid for the beat, not for how much effort he puts into it.

Nice work, btw. I'll be saving this one on to the HDD.