WIP- Snowboard Kids (Night Highway)

TheCheese

This is the first full mix I've ever done and I'm looking for some guidance. It's a remix (actually, it's a pretty straight version) of the Night Highway theme from Snowboard Kids 1 (with some Big Snowman thrown in in the middle). The only people who have heard this at all are my friends, and being such nice guys I can't really trust them to give me honest opinions, so they told me I should post it up here.

http://malcolm.duncan.googlepages.com/nighthighway.mp3

Here's the mp3. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for here, mostly tips/critiques on composition, production and such. I did this in FLStudio 7, but I don't have the flp file anymore and I don't use FL, either. I still have a midi version that I've been planning on fixing up in Cubase, although I haven't gotten around.

What I used:

EZDrummer (sent the midi file to my friend and had him send back the drum track since I don't own that)

Hardcore Bass - the Musicman Stingray samples

Guitar Rig 2 with my own homemade preset for the guitars

There's really minimal production on the other things. Just a bit of EQ on the bass and guitars (none on the drums) since I'm not very good at that stuff. So...comments? I know there's a really awkward chord progression in there around 45 seconds. I've already fixed that. And I know the first solo is wank. Spare me :P

(Is this the first SBK remix ever? There aren't any on this site, but what about others?)