CMC 9 Music Submission... listen inside

So I've put together a music cue for the CMC 9, you can download it here:

It's a suite of music with the following cues:

Military State (Hunted)

Into Hiding

The Long Wait ("I will come back for you")

"The Long Wait"

http://www.richdouglas.commanderbond..._Wait_CMC9.mp3

Description / Backstory:

I could give you a bland normal description of what I was trying to accomplish, instead.. I'm going to give you the "found" journal entries of the main character of the story who has gone into hiding. But first, a short description about the world surrounding this piece of music. A military state has been declared due to the recent activist bombings around the metropolis, anyone who does not succomb to regular check ins is immediately guilty of treason and considered an enemy of the state. These outcasts have been forced to go into hiding deep in the depths of the city, away from sunlight, away from society, away from those they love. Their time for revenge and to retake society is coming, that day is today.

Journal Entries (3 entries that correspond with the cues in the suite of music):

15th of May, 2042

Day 100

After the military uprising on the surface, many of us have gone into hiding. It was awful my love... I tried to find you but couldnt. It was chaos, fires, looting, death were all around the few of us that were able to flee down here. The military, the soldiers of the DCC marched through anyone who stood in their way.

21st of August, 2045

Day 1108

My skin has become pale, the visions of what were... now dim. I must continue to retain my sanity. We are now pale memories of our former selves.. outcasts of the now militaristic society residing on the surface. I must not focus on the past, but I must focus on the future and how to correct the mistakes made and set right what is now wrong. Not a day goes by that I regret not being able to find you... I promise.. that day will come.. soon.

15th of March, 2048

Day 2191

Day of Light. Today is the day we will have our revenge, today is the day all outcasts are coming up to the surface to retake society. Today is the day that I will right my wrongs, take my revenge, and find you. I promise.. I will comeback for you. Today is ours.

Enjoy!

Rich

I hate to criticize you for this, but this would go into WIP: Other section of the forum.

Also, when entering a CMC, you should send your entry to Abadoss through e-mail or private message (this is assuming you haven't done so).

I won't listen to this for now; since I'll do that when it comes to voting time, but good luck.