Cubase SE

So Musicians Friend had their "we're moving" sale, and I saw Cubase SE for half off and decided to grab it. I know, in terms of the others (i.e. Cubase 4, and Studio) it's not the best, but I wanted to see how it works, and $50 dollars for it is not bad at all!!

Can anyone recomend any good Cubase tutorials that exist? I imagine I'm not going to have too much trouble picking it up since I'm already comfortable with Reason, Pro Tools, and Live, but all programs have their subtleties :). Any recomendations?

I picked up Cubase 4 pretty fast by reading the manual. Maybe not the best way to do it, but it worked for me. I don't know what SE is like, but Cubase 4 had a large manual that described how to do pretty much everything plus a smaller one that was more of a getting started kind of thing: how to connect your equipment to get Cubase to recognize it, basic recording of audio and MIDI, and basic mixing.