OCR00785 - *YES* Xenogears 'Taming of the Skies' *FT*

orkybash

Hi, orkybash. My name is Evan Pattison, known as Starblaze to the folks in #ocremix.

Game: Xenogears

Title: Taming of the Skies

E-Mail: EvanIzMeX@aol.com

Author: Starblaze

Length: 2:21

Unfortunately, I cannot edit the ID tags at the moment, and they all say VGMix.com (which is where I originally uploaded it), my real name, and other weird stuff. I am told you are all very liberal with ID tags and will likely edit it anyway. I hope this is true.

You can nab it here:

-Starblaze

Posting this now that the judge forum has cleared out a bit

I want to give this one a yes just because it downloaded fast. Or maybe I need to go run and give AT&T a hug.

Why does this sound like the beginning of a low budget TV show?? I can see each of the main characters, with the actor's name printed on the screen as we go through the intro. There's the kid on the bike. The little brother. The mom and dad. Then there's the dog. Haha, we laugh because it's touching and sentimental. We want to love and care for these characters. We want to live and breathe these characters and their problematic lives.

I want to vomit.

But I suppose the song does have it's merit. It's not really poorly done, I just don't like it.

But here, I feel I can really say it's a personal taste thing, so:

YES

I hope this YES thing doesn't become a trend. I hope I'm not going soft in my old age...

DC