Free software drum modules?

I'm looking for a decent sized drum module with a price tag at or slightly above $0. I know there are some great ones out there like Battery, but they are mucho expensivo. I'm notlooking for anything too complicated, or even anything with great samples (I have plenty of my own), I just want a damn module with a few (like 8 maximum) different triggers so I can build my own drum kits!

Keep in mind that I use Logic, so VSTi is out of the question. I am looking for Audio Units.

there might be something free out there, but i haven't looked.

however i can recommend some solutions cheaper than Battery:

iZotope iDrum - $50

pattern sequencer + trigger + samples & sequences

LinPlug RMIV - $150

drum synth + trigger + samples & sequences

i own both and they're both very good at what they do.

cheers.

Thanks man. I have iDrum and I'm not fond of it. I've heard of LinPlug so I guess I could take a look at that. But at $150, I might as well save up enough for Battery. Most of the free ones I've come across run on Pluggo (which is a $200+ investment in itself, and its got a few different drum modules in it already).

EDIT--Just downloaded the Battery 3 demo.

If you could find a standalone program that just creates sample files from individual audio files, then you could just load them into the exsp24 in Logic. (I've looked for such a program for mac, but I never found one. It's been a while, though; you may have better luck than me.)

The great thing about iDrum, though, is that you can download the demo and snag all of the samples from the full version. They aren't world class, but they're useful. I never got the full version becuase it only supports even time signatures.

If you could find a standalone program that just creates sample files from individual audio files, then you could just load them into the exsp24 in Logic. (I've looked for such a program for mac, but I never found one. It's been a while, though; you may have better luck than me.)

The great thing about iDrum, though, is that you can download the demo and snag all of the samples from the full version. They aren't world class, but they're useful. I never got the full version becuase it only supports even time signatures.

Yeah, I have PolyPhontics 1.5 which is a simple EXS/DLS creator, but I really would like to have the ease of use of a drum module.

And I have stolen all the samples from iDrum :D