No Choice (original)

jmr

NEW: NOW WITH SYNTH SOLO!

[MP3 - 3.41MB] jmr - No Choice (public WIP 2)

---

Here's something original that I've been working on for some time now. It's my first real attempt at something in this genre, so please take it easy on me.

[MP3 - 2.63MB] jmr - No Choice (public WIP 1)

I'm using a drum loop from one of the FLMC packs, and I've hardly changed it at all. Before I call this track finished, I plan on changing it up, at least a little bit.

The ending is currently in an unfinished state. Everything after 1:22 is obviously incomplete. I'd like to add some sort of synth solo to that section, but the creative juices kinda stopped flowing. I thought it would be a good idea to post what I've completed as of now, just to see if I'm heading in the right direction.

Any comments, criticism, and especially suggestions are welcomed.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be honest, dude, I don't really know shit about this type of music, but this just sounds really cool to my ears. I think the lead synth sounds you're using are great, and that dual solo is wicked. Again, I can't speak from a knowledgeable standpoint on this, but I'm really enjoying it. That little fuzzy hiss in the intro before everything comes in is suave. Damn, I'm saving this.