Crazy, rediculous Giant Eagle sale o.O

Nulion

Hmm...didn't see a thread on this, so I just wanted to let you guys know...

Apparently, Giant Eagle (If you have them in your area!) is trying to get rid of their Iggle Video rentals departments...I talked with the cashier over at the Iggle Video rental department over where I live (Near Monroeville, PA), and he mentioned that this was not just limited to my area, but instead was more widespread throughout Giant Eagle stores all over the place. Not sure if it's all of them, some of them, or NONE of them...I simply don't know, but if you have one in your area, GO THERE NOW.

They were pretty much selling everything at the store for under $20. All PS3/Wii/360 games were $19.99 (I got The Darkness and Ninja Gaiden Sigma for $40 total), all PS2, Gamecube, and XBox software is $9.99 (Not exactly the best deal, I know), all newer DVD's are $10, and all older DVD's are $3.99

It was pretty crazy, but who knows, might be some great stuff out in your area too, if you've got an Iggle Video that's doing this.

Good luck :)

Nah, what I mean is that over at Gamestop, you can generally find a lot of things for $9.99; it's not uncommon over here at least.

How much is it in Australia though?

And I tried going around to some other Giant Eagle stores in my area, but they either don't have the rentals department, or their rental department is already closed down. Who knows, there's bound to be some out there though that are still 'in business', so keep your eyes peeled.

:)

EDIT: I completely forgot to mention, by the way...the Giant Eagle over in Monroeville is supposed to close down like September 12th or so. They've still got a bunch of stuff over there if you want to run over and take a look. (I checked earlier today, and they still had more stuff than I'd have expected them to have)