PRC102: Certainly Not a Phoenix from the Flame (Firehawk)

Rexy

A lot of PRCs these days have been pretty quiet, so three is like a good feeling when it comes to getting the mixers to vote as well.

But either way, the time for voting is up! Let's see what we can make of the final tabulation, heh.

Total number of mixes - 3

Total number of votes - 8

Highest possible score - 24

Alex Smith struggled his way into third place with 9 points.

Hylian Lemon took his afro wig to second place with 17 points.

And the winner by an unanimous decision is TheoConfidor with 24 points!

Well done on your first win, Theo. It took a few breaks into the competition but I'm glad you managed to pull through with a first win. So here's what you need to do now - you need to send me a PM with your source tune choice for PRC103. It can be any song as long as it isn't covered on OCR yet (songs on site projects don't count so stuff like Vegetable Valley in Kirby's Adventure is still fair game).

Thanks very much for your time everyone, and I hope to see you all again for the next PRC this weekend.

(songs on site projects don't count so stuff like Vegetable Valley in Kirby's Adventure is still fair game)

Hint hint much? XP

Also, this is Theo's first win? Gasps and happies!

This is also my first not win. XP I'm happy to give it up for someone as good as Theo who has entered several times before. I also look forward to the next song choice, though it is likely I won't have time to enter. You all can still probably look forward to another terrible ad sig! :3