Zelda: Link's Awakening Request

artwaste

Hi all! :razz:

I've been looking for quite some time to find some kind of remix of the Southern Face Shrine theme. I've yet to find one, so, naturally, I've decided to post a thread in hopes of getting this request out. I know you can find the midi file at www.vgmusic.com in the OC Remix 'Link' section, so it is available, but I don't think it has too many favorites. :sad: At any rate, if anyone has spare time to throw together even a short little remix of that theme I would be very grateful! :puppyeyes:

The Face Shrine is in the list for the Link's Awakening project, but I don't know if they're including stuff from the Southern Face Shrine or not. And there's no guarantee that that project will ever get done.

I made a medley of the Wind Fish song, the final boss, and southern face shrine once...a long time ago...of course, it was MIDI...

I, too, would like this song to get more attention. I have a bunch of things going on right now, but I might come up with something in the future. :P

I have a WIP for this theme.

http://skrie.danoli3.com/Southern_Face_Shrine.mp3

Right now the soundfile has many glitches because I need a heavier pc

to render and record 2 instances of EWQLGold + BosendorferGrand without distorting :cry:

Also.. there's still many things I'm not happy with.

But at least you have something to chew on while it's simmering on my pc :smile:

Also... I could use a little collab in the end. From someone who's incredibly

handy with equalizing soundfilez ;) So.. please respond if "you" are !

-Skrie 8)

edit: reuploaded with a lot less glitches.

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that's taken the time to view this thread, and especially those who've taken time to post on it. Thank you very much, Skrie, for that mp3 link! I've bookmarked it so I can listen to it as often as I like. It's a very nice piece, and the quiet piano tune halfway through the song was very beautiful. :grin: I liked it a lot, so thanks for sharing the link.

Sadorf - I always had a feeling that the Southern Face Shrine 'project' wouldn't happen... To be honest, I actually didn't expect any replies to this thread because the tune wasn't really that big. :cry:

Hylian Lemon - I'm definitely looking forward to anything you might come up with in the future, especially if it has some SFShrine in there. :<