Twlight Princess - Eyes Like Fire

This is a short WIP sketch that I came up with earlier tonight. I would have expanded it more before posting this, but I'd like some feedback and suggestions as to where to take this before I resume working on it tomorrow. Should I keep it just acoustic guitar and vocals? Should the chorus have electric guitar? Should I kidnap some children and force them to play drums on this? That kind of thing.

I'm aware the rearrangement hasn't gone beyond transposing it into a different key - I'm planning on starting the real rearrangement at the chorus and having it leak into the second verse and so on.

And no, the vocals have nothing at all to do with the game.

Original: http://files.ww.com/files/38507.html

WIP: http://files.ww.com/files/38506.html

Download and comment. Post-haste is good haste.

EDIT: Mind the typo in the title. It'll be irritating me, too.

I hate not being able to edit topic titles. XD

I'm not really big on vocals in general, but these don't sound bad. Guitar sounds great too.

Electric guitar in the chorus would be cool. You should probably kidnap some children for the drums, as well. I dunno, I could see some spanishy percussion working in the verses, with some more traditional stuff for the chorus. But that's just me. Mind you, I don't know what exactly you're planning for the chorus, but yeah. Electric guitar + more drums would mix things up there.

Could you release two versions of this song? One with vocals and one without? It's so pretty. :3

As an arrangement sketch it's good, but a finished version will have to have a lot smoother flow, right now the tempo shifts too erratically for it to have a lot of the intended imparct.

Productionwise things are too smashed forward, but soundwise things are good.

I say go for it, just make sure to personalize it more as you work on it.