Roland JV-880

I bought one used a long time ago and some of the pianos that are on this particular item seemed to be tuned way too low. Middle C sounds like the C below it. Does anyone know if I can edit this or where I could point me in the direction of a manual?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found a "manual" but it doesn't tell me any such thing. Is there still a way I can edit it?

I've got an XP-30; the expansion cards for it are called SR-JV80 (product number) cards. The sound engine's the same, I just get 64 voices of polyphony instead of 28.

The relevant page of the manual - if you open the PDF file in the browser - is page 70 (6-1) - "Patch editing mode" - but the real stuff actually starts at 72.

Press EDIT. You see Patch: Common - use the cursor to go to "Tone", because that's the part you have to edit. See if you can find either "Pitch" or "Coarse" (the latter refers to coarse tuning in semitones and if it's off an octave, it says -12 while it should say 0).

If all else fails, see if you can do a factory reset :(.