FL Studio 7 and Kontakt 2

Melchior

Hey, I'm just now getting into this community and just started using Fruity Loops XXL Studio 7. I've been using Sibelius 4 and Kontakt 2 for a long time now and I'm very comfortable with them. However, I only just started using FL about 2 weeks ago hoping to feed my ambitions to be published on this site.

Anyways, I have quite a few Native Instrument samples that, a far as I know, will only work from Kontakt 2. I was wondering if there was a way to connect Kontakt and FL Studio (using MIDI Yolk?) so I can play these samples in FL Studio through Kontakt. I know I can do this in Sibelius making Kontakt the output using MIDI Yolk. If anyone knows what I am talking about I could use the help!

:< Melchior

You're also going to need to route the audio back into FL7 from K2 using (if you're on a mac) Soundflower (or if you're on a PC) Virtual Audio Cables (or if you're crazy) "short-circuiting" your sound device.

Johnny 5, alive!

I'd also recommend MapleMIDI tools over MIDI Yolk for no particular reason.