We Leave Tonight (Acoustic) WIP

Chao_Evo

Alrighty then, here we go.

I'm currently working on a slower acoustic/"orchestral" version of my song "Rekiah's Theme: We Leave Tonight". Now, I know that it would be foolish and unfair of me to not link you to the original version(well, in this case, a "LIVE" sounding version of the original).

Also, pardon my mixing skills, as they are VERY amateur-ish. Maybe it's the fact that I'm operating on a moderate-to-severe hearing loss(permanent, sadly), but I just can't seem to get all tracks mixed in a satisfactory way.

So anyway, here is the slower acoustic version:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQ0L8E93

(If you people know of a better file-sharing site, let me know, please.)

And here is the original, you can find at the top of the list on my Myspace page:

www.myspace.com/chaokaze

(I'm aware of Myspace's quality loss. I'll try to get a download up to a higher quality version soon.)

So yeah, any thoughts/comments/suggestions on the acoustic version would be greatly appreciated. And even though I am a newbie, I urge you to be brutally honest. I know I need much improvement, I just need to know which areas specifically, lol. ;)

EDIT: Also, the drums and bass were done by a friend of mine who goes by the aliases Admiral Amara and Amara(GamingForce Forums).