Mario Fun))

T0sH

ummm i feelz like this iz not remix material. presets abound all over the place and there's really no variation from the original source tune... fixing both of those would make this an ok piece.

And the z's are because i've been a icanhazcheezburger.com all day long, laughing my ass off.

ummm i feelz like this iz not remix material.

Sounds remixed to me :/

T0sH, hopefully when you finish this one you'll fill out the mix a little more. Get a ride over those drums for example, throw some more instruments in, add some hand percussion. Mario music always begs for a conga or bongos or a cow-bell or something...especially if the mix is to be described as "fun." Might want to vary things up a little more too. Change up the lead from time to time in the overworld theme, change keys or tempo in the underworld theme, and add some more of those sound FX.

3:14-end was slick. I actually didn't catch what it was a remix of until the 3rd listen or so, but nice work. Make the rest of the mix that cool and you're good.