FL slide?

cawnil

I'm trying to create some kind of 80's/90's hip hop monoglide sine synth thing.

So I'm using the 3xOsc, and only using one of the oscillators.

But I can't get the notes to slide in SS or PR. I know where the slide buttons are, but in SS they do nothing, and in PR they just mute the notes.

I've tried clicking the Porta option in the 3osc window under Misc, and adjusting the Slide knob. This kind of does the job, but unfortunately, the first note of each sliding phrase somehow slides from the last note of the previous phrase, although there is a pause in between. I want to be able to just start a note on the note it's on, then have it slide from there, like it really would when you play a keyboard and press the 2nd note a split second before you release the first.

To do slides in the piano roll in FL, make a note where you want the slide to start at the pitch you want it to start at, and make it long enough to cover the entire slide. This is a normal note, not the slide one. Now, click the slide note thingie (The little triangle in the corner) and place it at the pitch you want it to slide to. Make sure the slide is before the previous note ends. The slide starts when it hits the slide note and how fast it slides there is determined by how long the actual slide note is. Sorry if my wording is a little confusing.

Also, there's a forum specifically for FL Studio questions, so this probably should have gone there.