Video game music?

lcphr3ak

Hey,

I was on another forum, and told to come here to learn about making VG type music. My huge influences are Unreal Tournament (the original), and Devil May Cry (the original). Crazy guitar type samples with beats, etc. Just amazing. I want to get into creating that type of music, and was wondering if anyone could help me out? Any help is appriciated.

Thanks! :-o

You should go check out the remixing section of the forum. They deal specifically with software, tips and other technically related topics. But don't ask how to get started. There are several topics that contain tutorials that you should probably go through before you do anything like asking random questions. Most people use Fruity Loops as their remixing app, and using a new program will probably open up a whole lot of questions than just asking "how do I remix?"

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

You should go check out the remixing section of the forum. They deal specifically with software, tips and other technically related topics. But don't ask how to get started. There are several topics that contain tutorials that you should probably go through before you do anything like asking random questions. Most people use Fruity Loops as their remixing app, and using a new program will probably open up a whole lot of questions than just asking "how do I remix?"

http://www.ocremix.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

Thanks! I've spent the last half hour reading around, and all of it is helpful. :razz: