360 AV video output troubles

Effector

Has anyone heard anything about 360 video outputs going out? My 360 is giving me fits right now - when I turn it on, I get audio, and it obviously is working (drive spins, I can hear menu navigation, etc) but nothing shows up on the screen.

It's not the cords, I have two and neither works. No RRoD, nothing else unusual. I used it two days ago and left it in my room and nothing has touched it since.

Done some quick searches on Google, found nothing, so I don't think this is exactly a common problem. Has this ever happened to you before (any console) and if so, how did you fix it?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: The 360 is just over a year old - but the seal's broken, so the new-extended-three-year warranty helps me none.

In this scenario, there can be only 3 things wrong. Either, the display input, the wire, or the console output. If your display has more than one video input, then change it to another one. If you're still getting the same problem, then it's most likely the 360 itself... which is a bad thing.

I haven 't heard of this problem before. But replacing an output requires the know-how and soldering. Personally, I know how to solder a little bit, but I wouldn't tinker with something that costs over $300+. Despite the fact that the warranty is null, I'd still call Microsoft and see if they'll do anything about it for free... and then ask later about cost... Sorry I can't be of any more help. C'est la vie.