SGX ALBUM - Hero of the Grey Area - download $4.99 - OUT NOW!

sgx

Apparently I've sent at least two i.transmit.this EP discs out with no audio on them... :( I'm replacing those as quickly as possible. IF anyone else gets a blank one, please let me know.

It's tough when you are printing and burning three different discs....I guess I got some of my stacks of burned and non-burned discs mixed up. I hope I didn't send any more out like that.

Got the CDs from cdbaby in the mailbox today! Just wanted to say that damn it looks good. Never seen one of those cases and the prints on the actual CDs are sweet man!

This is why digital downloads (as much as I love 'em) just aren't the same thing, thumbs up!

Haha. Glad you like it. I like making the physical copies something special. Regular cases and printing are kinda mehhh. The Chroma's I sell are somewhat un-impressive in my opinion (though the 50 first editions in these cool cases were great!). Physical stuff is a lot of effort and also monetary investment unfortunately. With HotGA, I sorta jacked the price on the physical a bit and lowered the digital to encourage more digital sales and less work for me printing and mailing CDs, but it's not working!! You guys are still buying more physicals than digitals! Haha. Oh well, people want what they want I guess.

Good stuff you got here. Too bad I'm a poor college student who literally can't afford to spend $15 for a CD. Yes, it's sad and I should go find a job. On a sidenote: this would be even more badass in audio-surf.

$5 for the digital is less than a McDonalds meal! :)