Gaia WIP

Night Owl

So I'm making my first album, using both synth and audio recordings. The album is called Mythology is will have at least 4 tracks named after some God. The ones I plan on doing are called:

Hades

Ra

Gaia

Thor

I have here the demo to Gaia, it is still a WIP, as I'm writing a guitar solo for the middle of it, and possibly some lyrics, although I suck at singing, Anyway, tell me what you guys think.

http://media.putfile.com/Gaia-26

Thanks.

You know, I like the composisiton, but I'm not not really a fan of the instruments used to make it.

The guitar, in my opinion is a bit on the "eh..." side,, but that can stay, as my big issue doesn't really lay in that. Actually I want to hear the song with the guitar solo you are talking about.

I think you might want to save the lyrics for the time being. Perhaps have the vocal melody be one for another instrument.

My issue is that the song, at this point in time, has an almost painful lack of bass mixed with drums that have no real impact once everything gets going. Given the subject matter, I expected the song to have a distinct rumble to it, and feature drums that knock you over like the puny human that you are.

I don't really hear "Gods" any more than I hear "guy walking the streets asking for change."

That might change when you actually finish the thing.