Street Fighter X Tekken Rock/Orchestra/Electronic Mix

Sup

So I play guitar and want to do a bitchin' remix of some tunes from the Street Fighter X Tekken game. I've anticipated this since I started playing fighting games as a kid and so far the game is everything I hoped it would be.

The music is pretty badass too and I can play a few songs from it already. Pretty simple really.

Here's some songs I can play

So basically, I was hoping I could get at least one more fellow guitar player in here. I think it would be cool to get other live instruments as well. I'm thinking guitar, synths and orchestra. Perhaps some ethnic instruments as well. I also want to get someone who is experienced in mixing and mastering this kind of music to help get the best results. Not really looking for vocals though. Someone who is handy with programming synthesisers would be a major bonus.

I can contribute to arranging/composing and of course guitar, but I can't do this alone.

So before proceeding, are any of you up for such a thing and if so, what songs should we do and do you have any other suggestions?

EDIT: Oh yeah, if you play any orchestra instruments or own some really great samples and can use them well, it would be great to have you on board.