Sirius Chill

Hey guys, Over the past year I've been listening to the chill channel rather often and have grown to love alot of the songs they play.

I'm the type that likes almost every music genre be it 40s big band to J-pop. The "chill" genre has a special place because it tends to be music that makes you reflect or feel better. hell it might just be the thing that makes the work day decent.

I'll post songs that I find neat on here so I can share.

first off,

groove armada/-shameless

hope you like <3

I belive in the power of music and that it can better our lives

I actually turn to Chill at work most of the time. My co-workers opt for that New Indie channel or the joint, but chill is easily my personal favourite. That or Laugh Attack.

Wish there was an idm channel though. I don't think I can hear Squarepusher on any station.

(I think one of my favourite songs from the channel is Fourtet's Circling.

Two recent favorites of mine have been

and Fax, who are more minimal IDM than chillout I guess if you want to really get anal about genre definitions, but still really good. I also heard
last night while listening through random music I had on my iPod and its one of the better chill rap songs I've heard, shame I can't say the same for the rest of the album though (has a few quality tracks but overall kinda "meh")

Two recent favorites of mine have been
and Fax, who are more minimal IDM than chillout I guess if you want to really get anal about genre definitions, but still really good. I also heard
last night while listening through random music I had on my iPod and its one of the better chill rap songs I've heard, shame I can't say the same for the rest of the album though (has a few quality tracks but overall kinda "meh")

awesome! <3

• 2 months later...