Streaming: Y u no legal?

Nabeel Ansari

This "demand progress" thing puts up a new petition every few days, and send you spam emails every few days as well. I wouldn't be surprised if anyone receiving messages from them about these petitions already has them thoroughly blocked or forwarded to the junk heap already. Just sayin'. A website or organization that spams petitions soon becomes very disliked by whoever is on the receiving end of those petitions.

No trollin, just sharing my views on this, but it seems like illegalizing streaming is the kind of thing where they'd turn around and be like "Oh damn, what have we done? We've limited ourselves too!"

They should make it illegal to tweet your penis on twitter if you're a congressman.

That is all.

I hope they do pass this bill. I would personally represent the first person who is prosecuted under it pro bono. Nothing violates the First Amendment like a vague and overbroad law, and nothing helps a young lawyer's career like winning a case in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Has the group behind all these shenanigans ever actually accomplished anything? I'm almost certain(99%, not 100% though!) that this bill will totally fall short, but I'm actually curious as to what they hope to accomplish with this.

I hope they do pass this bill. I would personally represent the first person who is prosecuted under it pro bono. Nothing violates the First Amendment like a vague and overbroad law, and nothing helps a young lawyer's career like winning a case in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Teehee!

I hope they do pass this bill. I would personally represent the first person who is prosecuted under it pro boner. Nothing violates the First Amendment like a vague and overbroad law, and nothing helps a young lawyer's career like winning a case in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Hahah, this is the frame of mind to have concerning this debacle. I salute you, sir. :-P

Just be careful that the constitution is literally never upheld in court.

I hope they do pass this bill. I would personally represent the first person who is prosecuted under it pro boner. Nothing violates the First Amendment like a vague and overbroad law, and nothing helps a young lawyer's career like winning a case in the U.S. Supreme Court.

Hahah, this is the frame of mind to have concerning this debacle. I salute you, sir. :-P

Just be careful that the constitution is literally never upheld in court.

"pro boner"? Gave me a good laugh :)