Battletoads Arrangement?

FenixDown

I realize it hasn't been that long since I last posted a request but in this case, I figured it would be best to bring it up while it's still on my mind. I dug out my old NES yesterday so I could play some classic games that aren't available for download on the Wii, namely Battletoads, and as I played it, I found myself remembering how catchy the soundtrack is, and I checked OCR for any arrangements that might have been done, but I did not find any.

Possible tracks include (but not limited to) :

Thank you for taking the time to read this/follow the links.

I know this isn't strictly Battletoads, per se, but Level 99 and I have a Battletoads & Double Dragon remix that might help ease your Battletoads malnourishment.

I don't have anything directly from the Battletoads game, but I have seen a few things floating around with the surfing theme in the WIP boards, some time ago. Jarski had one up in particular that was pretty neat, but he took it down. Hit him up and see if he could provide the track for you.

Hope this helps get you some Battletoads satisfaction. :)!!