The reviews of my reviews.

Brushfire

As I had stated in one of my earlier threads along time ago, I will producing a show that will start running on Epicgaming.us. Now the porblem I am having is that I am in doubt of my writing abilities and would like second or third opinions on the game reviews and rants I already have on there. This will eventually lead into my descision to either get someone else to write the script and just contribute my ideas, or to straight up wirte the whole thing myself. I work under the handle of RecentElectronics on the site so please leave me some feedback here or on Epicgaming's comments boxes. Thank you all for your input on this matter and I hope to bring the best possible show we can when we start filming.

As I had stated in one of my earlier threads along time ago, I will producing a show that will start running on Epicgaming.us. Now the porblem I am having is that I am in doubt of my writing abilities and would like second or third opinions on the game reviews and rants I already have on there. This will eventually lead into my descision to either get someone else to write the script and just contribute my ideas, or to straight up wirte the whole thing myself. I work under the handle of RecentElectronics on the site so please leave me some feedback here or on Epicgaming's comments boxes. Thank you all for your input on this matter and I hope to bring the best possible show we can when we start filming.

Proof-read.

EDIT - I guess if you're filming then you don't need to spell words correctly, but grammar still needs to be up to reasonable standards.