Chrono Trigger - Secret of the Forest

Akurio

This is good. I like your instrument choices, and the drum section in the second half is rad. Add a little more bass to the kick in the first section.

This sounds more like a MIDI rip than an all out remix, so try and add some of your own sections, like a new melody or something. The drums are a good start on that.

Keep working on adding some of your own flair; I like where this is going.

I agree with FZNA about your instrument choices, although their processing is a little weird. This is interesting, but not quite good. It's not bad either, tho.

The heavily processed piano playing in the bg is a bit too heavily processed, you've got an lfo-run cutoff filter of some kind, notch or band, I guess. Too heavy.

Your original drums at around 2:00 and forth, they're a good addition. Add more, move stuff around, and see what happens. It is really not much more than a midi rip, so now comes the first challenge - re-arranging. Then comes mixing. Both can be difficult, but that's how you learn.

But this ain't a bad start. Come back with more original content in it, more innovation, more interpretation of the original piece, and better processed tracks, I wanna hear what this can become. :)