VST Sfz Soundfont Player?

SmSml

Man has it been a long time since I've been here. Came with a lot of questions, got a lot of answers like a year ago.

And now I'm stuck on something basic. The computer I had FLStudio on busted, so I'm now on this new computer. I re-downloaded everything and have FLStudio up and running once again!

...And I'm stuck.

I came with this question last time (actually looked through my old threads) and was wondering about a Soundfont Player. In this latest version of FlStudio, do I still have to pay for a soundfont player?

If that's the case, it brings me to my actual point of the topic. Someone last time gave me a solution for a free soundfont player called Vst Sfz or something of the sort. I Googled it and can't find it, and even if I could, I wouldn't remember how to install it or anything.

I'm just looking for some help on getting a soundfont player I do not have to pay for, I just don't have the money to spend on it. Any help is appreciated for sure though

I just threw down a little bit of money for FL's soundfont player. It was worth it just for the drag and dropping of soundfonts :)

I used academicsuperstore.com and went ahead and bought the XXL edition. Let me tell you; I love the built in FL soundfont player. I use it all the time. If you do find out that it doesn't work, you just might want to get the FL version because 1. Drag and drop man... fantastic!! 2. They sound great when integrated... and 3.... well, #3 was stolen

Lol. Good luck with it.

~jace

• 1 year later...