New websites, software and video games

richter

Hey all. Some of you may remember me (I did the SF2 website and some other stuff). Anyway I recently completed a website I thought some of you may find useful: dirtybeta.com

It's a software release aggregator, meaning it's a tool to inform folks about new software coming out. Some examples are:

- OC ReMiX Store 2

- All video game releases (usually updated Tuesdays)

- New Wii and DS games

- Audio applications

- All Macintosh software

And these all have corresponding RSS versions you can subscribe to.

So you can use it to inform yourself about what's new, or as a tool to promote your own software. A new OCR site project or the release of VGMixX would be examples. VSTs and audio software are others.

Anyway, hope you find this useful and sorry if you find this spammy. :)

(feedback is nice too!)

Cool. The fact that it's pretty well organized and that RSS channels are added makes this pretty functional about getting new release information on a category-wide basis. Now if only we could do this for Coming Soon info.

As far as feedback goes, avatars or image tags would be useful for searching. (I say that as a visual learner, which is only personal preference.)

I'd like a search box somewhere near the tags buttons. Also, it would be helpful to have a "search tags" option, since some of the tags are just incredibly small and hard to read, e.g. DS.

Clicking on the RSS button on the bottom of the page, though, produces this error.

An invalid character was found in text content.

Line: 200 Character: 270

<description><![CDATA[RPG created by acclaimed artists Takehiko Inoue (Japanese manga creator, made famous by “Slam Dunk”), Kiyoshi Shigematsu (a famous Japanese novelist) and Nobuo Uematsu (Japanese music composer, known for creating the music for the “FINAL FANTASY