Megarace

purplecowadoom

I've always loved Megarace since I played it as a kid in 1st grade. Only part that I couldn't stand was the cutscenes with the host guy, Lance Boyle, aka Mr. Q-Tip Head (my nickname for him). In any case...

Song: New San

Reason: I'm being nostalgic, what can I say...

Genre: Techno

Side note: For those of you who might want to remix this but haven't ever played the game, here's a little advice. Find a website that has emulators and roms for the game for Sega CD. This version is inferior to the DOS version, but I figure it'll be easier to acquire. I say to go get the game instead of just the music because the music for the game was made to be compatible with one and only one sound card for a very, very old computer. These special sound formats used by the card can't be converted easily, and thusly haven't been. For this reason, you won't find downloads for this song anywhere (although there may have been a place on wikipedia where you can listen to it...). In any case, it's the very first level of the game, so it shouldn't be too much trouble. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes me seriously!