DuckTales - The Himalayas

Carrie-san

Goodness gracious... *dusts off forum account* Good evening everyone!

When you say "DuckTales music" most people probably think of "The Moon." Me on the other hand? It's gotta be "The Himalayas." When I was a little girl, I spent a lot of time on this level. . . . A lot. Despite having not played it in years, I still have very vivid memories of trying to pogo-cane from one side of a platform to the other and never quite making it. I'm actually not sure if I ever beat that stage or not,haha.

Anyway! Whenever a new DuckTales remix comes out or one would turn up on orgmas, I'd always end up going and listening to all of the remixes from the game and end up a bit distressed at the fact that The Himalayas received no love. The song itself has a sort of quirky, playful quality and I feel it could really shine under the skillful hands of a remixer. Any sort of genre would be fantastic.

Um. I'm not quite sure what else to say except thank you very much for your time!

PS: Oh. Almost forgot. While it's not in my possession right this moment, I do have a game-ripped reference floating around somewhere for that I can go fetch,should one be required.