Software for sale; great stuff, low prices

I've got some kit lying around I'm not using, so it's time to offer it to the good peoples of OCR.

* SONY Acid Pro 6 - $160 (normally $375)

This is sequencing/recording software for Windows. This is great for anyone doing MIDI stuff, and it has some of the best loop capabilities of anything (tempo-syncing, in particular). There is a huge library of ACID loops out there if you want to expand your sounds, and at acidplanet.com there are great remix contests you can enter.. recently Nine Inch Nails was one of them! ACID can also do multitrack recording and video editing/scoring.. I used it for this recently, myself. Comes with over 2GB of built in sounds, too (Kompakt)

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/products/acidfamily.asp

* Garritan Orchestral Strings - $150

A GIGA-format string library, one of the original gigasamples - it sounds amazing even today, having been used in countless commercial productions. Jeremy Soule uses it, too! It's not in production anymore unfortunately so this is the only way you'll be able to get it. It CAN be converted to Kontakt.

* 6 Sonic Reality sample CDs with Sampletank 2 LE - $90 for everything (not selling individually)

These are six individual sample CDs which can be installed in any of these formats: SampleTank, Kontakt, EXS-24 (Logic), Reason (NNXT), HALion, Battery, and others. The sounds are great, and each CD has a theme;

1. Acoustic Guitars (six string, 12 string, steel, nylon guitars with multiple velocity layers, fret noise, slides, mutes...)

2. Electric Guitars (also thorough sampled with lots of guitars and articulations included)

3. Bass Guitars (pretty self-explanatory! includes acoustic upright and electric bass, thumps, slaps, pulls, etc)

4. Grooves (lots of drumloops in different stylistic categories, good for getting ideas, and excellent for quick production music

foundations)

5. Eclectic Drums (weird and processed drum sounds - drum machines, electronic stuff, lots of effects)

6. Studio Drums (detailed acoustic kits for realistic drum sequences and mockups - not loops)

You also get Sampletank, which is a multi-platform sampler plugin

(VST, AU, RTAS, DXI) that cn load any Sonic Reality sounds.

* Quantum Leap Rare Instruments - $40

http://emusician.com/libraries/emusic_eastwest_quantum_leap/

http://www.eastwestsamples.com/details.php?cd_index=698

This is a GIGASTUDIO format library, about 3 CDs, of rare and ethnic instruments. Includes very detailed samples of the Erhu, Taikos, Dung-chen, Tablas, Sarangi, Middle eastern fiddle, Gongs, Low-whistle, and more. In order to use this library, you need a utility that can convert from the Gigastudio format. The free demo of "CDXtract" will do this. Also, many modern samplers will simply load Giga files directly.

Just wanted to mention that Garritan Orchestral Strings has been an amazing stand-by for a lot of professionals and that it's been used in a ton of productions that I'm sure a lot of you are familiar with, from TV series' like Monk to Warcraft II's OST.