*NO* Sonic Adventure 2 'Cannon's Core'

djpretzel

Heya,

This is my first remix submission, it's one of the themes from sonic adventure 2, only i screwed about a heap with it, and apart from the fact it follows the same basic progression it's pretty original. The normal song is quite basic, and what is a whole bar in my version would be sped up to a single beat in the original with half the detail.

I'm no pro, but i'm proud of this one and hope it gets accepted *nudges*. Ohwell, if it doesn't I guess i could always work on it some more

here it is!

Uhmmm, other info i guess is that i want it under the name "raven" (no capital "r")... i guess that's it!

Thanks! cya,

raven

Whoa there! That bassline is a no-go: it's cluttered and mega-dissonant, ruining this mix. It becomes tolerable only after the leads cut in, since they clip and become a distraction. The drum loop is simplistic, the samples are dry, and the overall sequencing is very repetitive. Normalize the bass with the leads, clean up the samples, and give this some life.

NO

I'm gonna have to agree with what Digital Coma said here. It's ... well. It sounds rushed and unfinished, or finished in a hurry. I like the beat. It's kind of catchy, but it's really dry. The distortion in that intro bass thingamy is clipping as is the pad that comes in over it. The whole thing really sounds incomplete to me.

NO

D